Laser Mechanisms, Inc., founded in 1980 and based in Novi, Michigan, designs and manufactures laser beam delivery components and articulated arm systems. Laser Mech’s products are used in every type of industrial application including cutting, welding, drilling, scribing, surface treatment and other processes. The products are used with every type of laser including CO2, Nd:YAG, Fiber Lasers and more. Laser Mech is the recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of laser beam delivery components and articulated arm systems.
Facts at a glance...
- Existing legacy system had not been upgraded in several years due to complex customizations and cost to upgrade.
- Could not share inventory between companies and achieve required reporting.
- Needed a single database and multi-company reporting.
- Third party PLM software solutions required to link ERP with CAD software.
- Had outgrown existing legacy ERP system and its capabilities.
- Organization desired a user friendly, all-inclusive ERP system that works out of the box.
- SyteLine provides industry specific functionality out of the box enabling faster deployment and lower total cost of ownership.
- EPAK enables Laser Mech to achieve ISO standards more efficiently.
- Laser Mech will now have the ability to share inventory between companies and extract full financial statements down to the division level.
- SyteLine ERP has “out of the box” functionality which will connect to Laser Mech CAD software using a native PLM software.
- SyteLine can give Laser Mech real-time visibility into planning, scheduling, and production across the enterprise, improving decision-making abilities.
“SyteLine ERP gives our portfolio of companies the ability to share inventory while allowing us to report a full set of financials down to the individual division level. Our purchase decision was influenced heavily by the function of the software and the knowledge of the implementation partner.”
— Brian McCloskey, Director of Business Systems, Laser Mechanism
“We initially looked at 15 ERP solutions – further narrowing that to 5 and in the end, SyteLine was the best fit for our business.”
— Brian McCloskey, Director of Business Systems, Laser Mechanisms
Bring Your Enterprise into the 21st Century.
Let’s unlock your full potential together. Reach out to our team today to begin a conversation to discuss your specific needs, infrastructure, and growth opportunities.
Godlan is a name you can trust.