Sportsman Boats manufactures an intelligently designed series of center consoles and bay boats.Founded by two legendary boat builders with over 50 years of combined experience, making some of the most recognized brands in the industry, Sportsman Boats began with only 6 employees and 20,000 sq. ft. of leased space, launching its’ first hull in February 2012. Since then, Sportsman has enjoyed an unprecedented, meteoric rise, ranked second nationally in retail registrations for their market segment, passing competitors that have been in business for decades. Now employing nearly 200 people in their own facility, Sportsman began expansion mid-2015 to have over 200,000 sq. ft.
Facts at a glance...
- Rapid growth in the organization, from 6 to 200 employees in four years.
- Lack of accurate inventory tracking and integrated BOM.
- No ability for configuration or guided selling.
- Need for more efficiency in processes.
- CPQ – configuration for speed, ease of use, and order accuracy.
- Software specifically for the manufacturing environment with the ability to maintain repetitive and discrete work orders simultaneously.
- Real-time shop floor reporting.
- User friendly customizable reporting capabilities to be better equipped to respond to complex data requests.
- A consulting partner in Godlan that has scalability to meet growth demands.
“The order entry configurator is great; it’s so much easier, a much faster process, and eliminates any potential errors. It’s almost error proof, and it simplifies the BOM issues related to options.”
— Brett Wilson, Director of Finance, Sportsman Boats
Bring Your Enterprise into the 21st Century.
Let’s unlock your full potential together. Reach out to our team today to begin a conversation to discuss your specific needs, infrastructure, and growth opportunities.
Godlan is a name you can trust.