Fabco-Air was founded in 1958 by Alfred W. Schmidt in Cleveland, Ohio. Best known for our Pancake® cylinder, the product line has grown extensively. Fabco-Air’s facility includes more than 61,000 sq. ft, including in-house engineering, production, and assembly. Between Bill Schmidt (President), Scot LaMar (Vice President), and George Edwards (Chief Engineer), Fabco has a combined work experience of 128 years driving innovation. About 45% of their business is special products designed to customer specifications, and their engineering staff is ready to assist customers in custom designs and any technical aspect of their business. They also have full CAD support, available in 2D or 3D, downloadable from their web site.
Facts at a glance...
- Competitive need to offer quick response with high accuracy to customers
- Need to provide 24×7 quotes to customers (averaging 200 quotes per day) domestic and international
- Requirement to offer self service capabilities for competitive edge
- Customers have 24×7 access to self-service product configuration now with CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- 17 hour per day reduction in manual customer service activities while increasing customer responsiveness
- Errors have dropped to near zero by eliminating manual configuration methods
- Customer created configurations are automatically validated allowing a smoother quote to manufacture process
- Fabco-Air created a unique offer in their market “Deconstructor” which allows a customer to enter a known part number and get a full, proper configuration
- CPQ has intuitive drag and drop rule builder allowing staff with limited to no software programming knowledge to build rules that result in a proper configuration
“With CPQ we have reduced our manual customer service activities by over 17 hours per day, allowing us to better utilize our people resources.”
— Mike Russell, IT Administrator, Fabco-Air Inc.
Bring Your Enterprise into the 21st Century.
Let’s unlock your full potential together. Reach out to our team today to begin a conversation to discuss your specific needs, infrastructure, and growth opportunities.
Godlan is a name you can trust.