A Senior Business Consultant must be able to demonstrate competence in relevant functional knowledge in the areas of financials, cost accounting, MRP, planning and scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology. Experience in discrete manufacturing consulting with the CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) product required.
A Senior Business Consultant is to provide billable business consulting and training services to customers in support of their CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) system. Depending on skillset, a Senior Business Consultant may also provide other consulting services, which may be unrelated to CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine (i.e., business process re-engineering, etc.).
- Execute and implement project plans
- Remote and on-site client interaction
- Develop deliverable documentation for customers
- End user training
- Analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
- Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
- Test plan development
- System testing
- Internal and external status reporting
- Special projects, training, and other internal or external activities may also be assigned at the discretion of Godlan, Inc. management.
Position Requirements, Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Infor Cloudsuite Industrial/SyteLine versions 10, 9, or 8 experience required
- The position requires at least 50% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- ERP Implementation Experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on CSI/SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
- Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively on their own.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint expertise required. Other MS applications. Excellent general windows navigation.
- Insight into both the business side and technological side of all process areas (Finance, Procurement, Inventory, Production, Engineering, Planning, etc.)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Strong customer service attitude
- Hold yourself and your work to high standards
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 3+ years of CSI/SyteLine product experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of consulting or business analyst experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing
- Industry certifications/training a plus (APICS/CPIM, Six Sigma, Quality, etc)