Learn More Below About Available Careers With Godlan
We are seeking top talent to join our team of experienced professionals to deliver outstanding results for our clients and partners. Godlan has offices in Clinton Township, MI and Greenville, SC, however many of our positions can be telecommute/work from home. Positions may require moderate to heavy travel, and additional detail can be found by expanding each listing below.
Since 1984, Godlan has worked with Discrete Manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. Godlan has successfully implemented hundreds of enterprise manufacturing systems and performed countless data conversions. We have deep domain expertise and knowledge of best practices working with customers worldwide. Godlan consultants know the manufacturing industry, understand the challenges, and have first-hand experience with solving complex performance problems. Results…. On Time and On Budget.
Godlan is an Infor Gold Partner and Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP partner of the year, and has achieved the Inc 5000 list for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Senior Implementation Consultant – CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Software
Godlan, Inc., a fast growing, comprehensive software and systems integration firm is seeking experienced ERP Implementation Consultants who want to make an immediate impact. This is a great opportunity for those looking to use their business, technology and leadership skills to guide and manage ERP implementation projects serving the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant, you’ll provide our clients with business consulting, project management and functional ERP consulting services for our client’s SyteLine implementations. The successful candidate will possess the ability to analyze a customer’s business requirements, develop and implement solutions during their implementation. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in manufacturing with knowledge of different manufacturing environments (discrete, repetitive, JIT and engineer to order).
• Lead CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP software implementations for manufacturing clients
• Provide application and business consulting services
• Coordinate the work of internal and external resources
• Make presentations to all levels of an organization
• Prepare project timelines, analysis and recommendation reports
This position requires:
• Proven experience in ERP-software implementations
• Strong background (7+years’ experience) in manufacturing, finance and costing systems
• At least 5 year’s experience using or implementing Infor’s CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) solution
• Strong analytical, communication (oral, written and listening) and facilitation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
• Focus on exceptional client service
• Position requires approximately 75% travel in the continental US.
• PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO AGENCIES PLEASE
• Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com
Godlan is a leading professional manufacturing services company that has been implementing
integrated technology solutions since 1984. Godlan’s Manufacturing ERP software implementation team serves over 250 customers throughout North America. As an approved Infor Channel Partner, Godlan represents Infor’s extended enterprise solutions. These solutions are offered in various technology platforms and support the implementation of world-class processes and practices throughout a manufacturing organization. Godlan has been an Infor Channel Partner for over 20 years.
Godlan has offices in Clinton Township, MI and Greenville, SC.
Godlan Wins Macomb Business Award as “Champion of work/life integration.”
Macomb County Michigan, where Godlan is headquartered, is home to 18,000 businesses. Business leaders from across the region attended the seventh annual Macomb Business Awards to support and to recognize the 71 nominees and 6 winners from the various 6 categories.
Godlan was chosen from the 3 finalists as the winner of the “Champion of Work/Life Integration” award. This prestigious award is defined as the top company in the area “offering innovative benefits that enable employees to balance work responsibilities with personal passions“.
Check out the video below and see why Godlan is the champion of work/life integration, then apply to join our team!