Learn More Below About Available Careers With Godlan
We are seeking top talent to join our team of experienced professionals to deliver outstanding results for our clients and partners. Godlan has offices in Clinton Township, MI and Greenville, SC, however many of our positions can be telecommute/work from home. Positions may require moderate to heavy travel, and additional detail can be found by expanding each listing below.
Since 1984, Godlan has worked with Discrete Manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. Godlan has successfully implemented hundreds of enterprise manufacturing systems and performed countless data conversions. We have deep domain expertise and knowledge of best practices working with customers worldwide. Godlan consultants know the manufacturing industry, understand the challenges, and have first-hand experience with solving complex performance problems. Results…. On Time and On Budget.
Godlan is an Infor Gold Partner and Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP partner of the year, and has achieved the Inc 5000 list for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Please contact us if you feel you have particular talents that we should discuss!
Job Description: Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
|Location:||Midwest / Southeast US near a large airport preferred|
|Travel:||Approximately 50% to 75% overnight travel|
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing pre-sales support to the Godlan sales team for all pre-sales and business consulting requirements. This includes performing product demonstrations; as well as, providing individual pre-sales support to meet targets. Specific responsibilities include: (i) meeting with the Godlan sales organization and potential and current customers to gather requirements necessary to build effective solutions; (ii) the development of targeted solution demos, review all responses to RFPs and demo information required during the sales cycle to opportunity fulfillment; and (iii) performing product demonstrations to end users and senior management up to the executive level. The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will report directly to the Godlan sales management. Additional duties include but are not limited to site surveys, creating business process flows, identifying and recommending solutions and potential personalization development, ability to explain complex problems in an easy to understand approach. Thorough knowledge of discrete and multi-mode manufacturing processes is essential. A thorough understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) concepts is crucial. A thorough understanding of the CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) solution is highly recommended.
- Work with Territory Sales Executives and Management to meet sales objectives and revenue forecasts, on a consistent month-to-month basis, including meeting personal and team quota targets. Provide resource allocation by skillset to maximize sales effectiveness for product demonstrations across assigned region.
- Pursue additional product, presentation, and demonstration skills training as needed throughout the product life-cycle.
- Perform sales visits and customer calls to assist in sales process.
- Manage and assist in preparation of RFP’s (Request for Proposals), as well as, providing the sales team with functional, technical, and industry support in the creation of ROI templates and other sales tools, as required.
- Participate in trade-shows, user conferences and sales seminars.
- Develop thought leading and creative scenarios of product presentations and demonstrations and methods.
- Present solution and product presentations and demonstrations as necessary.
- Participate in surveys and interviews with potential prospects.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and nurture references.
- Develop expertise and product knowledge in the complete suite of products and services offered.
- Keep abreast of trends in manufacturing theory, technology and processes.
- Provide training to internal personnel on product line changes and additions.
- Document all relevant prospect and customer activity in internal CRM system.
- Participate in regular cadence strategy and forecast calls.
- Complete detailed understanding of ERP solutions with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in ERP pre-sales and business consulting with solutions vendors like Infor, SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor, etc. or equivalent functional and technical experience in the manufacturing industry
- A strong working knowledge of the CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP system is preferred
- A working knowledge of APIs, REST language, SQL, .NET, and JAVA
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills related to tone, inflection, and delivery via web and live audience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed requiring minimal supervision to meet deadlines and milestones as required
- Ability to define the sales solution and value proposition based upon a prospect’s unique circumstances
- Ability to travel 50% to 75%, often extending outside business hours
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to lift boxes, files, or other materials weighing a minimum of 20 pounds to waist-high level; manual dexterity and ability to sit and operate a computer for extended periods and drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Multi-state travel required along with a valid driver’s license
- This is a salaried exempt position with the potential to earn commission
Senior Implementation Consultant – CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Software
Godlan, Inc., a fast growing, comprehensive software and systems integration firm is seeking experienced ERP Implementation Consultants who want to make an immediate impact. This is a great opportunity for those looking to use their business, technology and leadership skills to guide and manage ERP implementation projects serving the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant, you’ll provide our clients with business consulting, project management and functional ERP consulting services for our client’s SyteLine implementations. The successful candidate will possess the ability to analyze a customer’s business requirements, develop and implement solutions during their implementation. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in manufacturing with knowledge of different manufacturing environments (discrete, repetitive, JIT and engineer to order).
• Lead CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP software implementations for manufacturing clients
• Provide application and business consulting services
• Coordinate the work of internal and external resources
• Make presentations to all levels of an organization
• Prepare project timelines, analysis and recommendation reports
This position requires:
• Proven experience in ERP-software implementations
• Strong background (7+years’ experience) in manufacturing, finance and costing systems
• At least 5 year’s experience using or implementing Infor’s CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) solution
• Strong analytical, communication (oral, written and listening) and facilitation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
• Focus on exceptional client service
• Position requires approximately 75% travel in the continental US.
• PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO AGENCIES PLEASE
• Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com
Godlan is a leading professional manufacturing services company that has been implementing
integrated technology solutions since 1984. Godlan’s Manufacturing ERP software implementation team serves over 250 customers throughout North America. As an approved Infor Channel Partner, Godlan represents Infor’s extended enterprise solutions. These solutions are offered in various technology platforms and support the implementation of world-class processes and practices throughout a manufacturing organization. Godlan has been an Infor Channel Partner for over 20 years.
Godlan has offices in Clinton Township, MI and Greenville, SC.
Godlan Wins Macomb Business Award as “Champion of work/life integration.”
Macomb County Michigan, where Godlan is headquartered, is home to 18,000 businesses. Business leaders from across the region attended the seventh annual Macomb Business Awards to support and to recognize the 71 nominees and 6 winners from the various 6 categories.
Godlan was chosen from the 3 finalists as the winner of the “Champion of Work/Life Integration” award. This prestigious award is defined as the top company in the area “offering innovative benefits that enable employees to balance work responsibilities with personal passions“.
Check out the video below and see why Godlan is the champion of work/life integration, then apply to join our team!