CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Manufacturing Software: Document Management & Automation
Document Management for the Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) Manufacturing ERP system provides an integrated, enterprise level solution that enables you to store and manage all transactional and related business documents into one secure system with easy-to-use lookup, reporting and filing capabilities.
Going GREEN is all about eliminating the waste of paper and the need for filing cabinets, all while improving productivity and increasing customer service.
Whether it is Accounts Payable, HR, Customer or Vendor sign-offs on design, manufacturing specs on products, MSDS sheets or any other document, they can all be stored in one secure database with easy-to-use query and look-up capabilities.
- Reduce costly labor expenses due to filing, retrieving, emailing, routing, and looking for lost documents
- Eliminate costs associated with copying, printing, and faxing documents
- Improve productivity by validating data during scanning
- Decrease the time and costs spent assembling documents for audits
- Decrease the time and costs associated with managing compliance programs
- Grow your business and transactional volumes without adding staff
- Decrease Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by automating delivery of invoices, including past due invoices
- Streamline business process by changing to a paperless, rules-based workflow
- Publish documents through a web portal to free up Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Re-allocate saved time for employees to more revenue-generating activities
- Proactively manage internal documents through configurable queries
- Automatically import electronic transactions, faxes, EDIs, lockboxes, and more
- Barcode and Optimal Character Recognition (OCR) technologies provide for fast electronic filing of documents
- Research and resolve customer disputes right from your desktop
- Review and approve accounts payable, comparing PO, invoice, and packing slip all from your desktop
- Publish documents through a web portal to enable customer self-service
- Better enable internal communication between departments and branches
- Automate exception reporting through configurable queries